• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Rainy days.

 

Montreal <3



HI. I haven't written in awhile, mostly because a bunch of stuff has happened in the past week, but everything's getting better now.
My dad quit his job last week. His boss is an asshole and was treating my dad like shit. I was pretty scared, but my dad seems to have his head in the right place, so all I can really do is sit back and believe he knows what he's doing. He's strong.
Grey Cup was last weekend. No idea who won, I don't really care. But people were over, and it was nice. Got a little high, ate way too much. Always fun.
Now, I'm really excited because, I'm going to Montreal in TEN DAYS. I booked my train ticket today, made sure I still have reservations at the hotel I booked. Now I just need to pack and I'm good to go! I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun.
My friends 18th birthday is the day before I get there, so you know we'll spend the weekend in a club, drunk as fuck. It's going to be great. Do a little shopping, no big deal. My hotel's a street away from St Catherines so you know I'll be spending some money. Going to get my nose pierced, both sides, awyee.


I'm thinking of getting my nape pierced this weekend, although I'm not too sure on it. I want it, I just don't know if I should be spending the money right now.
Payday's on Thursday, so we'll see :D

Anyways, 10 days.
I have to go get ready for work, but I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment