• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Photoshop


Pumpkin, edited.













                I went looking for my Photoshop software today, because last night I took some pretty cool pictures that I wanted to mess around with.
However, I can't seem to find it, so I downloaded this low-quality one off the internet, and it actually does a decent job.
I'm obviously not looking for anything too professional at the moment, because I'm still getting used to it, but it's a lot of fun to play with pictures and see what looks good and what works with each other. I'm happy I got the day yesterday to go out and do a bunch of things, take loads of pictures. However, the photo-shoot didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted, but that's okay. It is what it is and you learn to go with the flow.
I'm ubber excited to get some new lenses. Hopefully I can focus on that, once I pay my credit card and my father back, woop. But for now, I'm just admiring the freedom behind taking pictures. It was real nice to be able to get out of the house and walk around. Fall is so pretty, and I'm even excited for some winter shots. Hopefully I'll have some good enough lenses that I can take some action shots.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment