• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Thursday, 3 November 2011

:D


Sixteen days until the convention.
Wig, shoes and outfit ordered and on their way here! So excited. Not only will it be my first convention, it'll be my first time dressing up in Cosplay. I used to think it was kind of funny, and never imagined I'd do it, but there's something nice about dressing up as an Anime character and being a nerd for a day :)
I'm going as Sailor Mars, while my other friends are going as Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and of course Tuxedo Mask. It's going to be an interesting day to say the least, lots of pictures and fun moments. It's real exciting, I almost want it to be tomorrow ;D It's a nice way to detach myself from the real world for a bit, and just focus on what's important and the people who are important. Besides, it'll be nice to be surrounded by people who love Anime just as much as I do.
It's funny that I'm going as Sailor Moon, since I much rather enjoy Pokemon, hands down. But Sailor Moon is one that everyone loves, a common ground, and it's fairly simple, too. It's nice knowing my friends are willing to get dressed up and come out with me. It'll be great.
I'm sick as a dog at the moment, so I'm going to go finish my shows and sleep some.
Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment