• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

October 4, 2011

This is my baby, Buttons.
Today, I managed to finally get a nice picture of him! He doesn't usually enjoy having his photo taken, probably because of the flash, or he's asleep. He's my best friend and I love him bunches (&oats).
Today was a good day, went shopping and got myself a new blazer for my interview on Wednesday. Hopefully it's byebye Mcdonalds, hello Second Cup!

I had a great heart to heart with one of my best friends, one that was needed and it made me think a lot about life and how much people change over the course of their years. It makes me happy that somewhere along the road, I decided I wasn't going to live the way I was anymore, and I changed. It made me realize how great-full I am to have the people I have in my life, because without them, I wouldn't be able to get up every day and do the things I need to do.
Today was a good day, and tonight I shall sleep with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment