• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Missed

Last night, October 5th, 2011, one of my best friends dad passed away due to a long battle with cancer. It was heartbreaking for the entire family, as well as close friends that knew him. I even found myself crying, due to the loss of someone who once had been around.

Casey Krzyzanowski, you were a great man and father. You were loved by so many people, myself included. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you felt while you battled for your life. I can't begin to imagine the pain your family, Zosia especially must be feeling right now, but I know and so do they, that you loved them all very much. You're in a better place now, looking down on your babies. Please remember that you died with dignity, and that your children, Sus and everyone who was close enough to know you, are extremely proud of you.
You will be missed, every minute, every day.
We all love you so much; hope you're having fun up wherever you are.
Rest In Peace
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment