• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Thursday, 27 October 2011

I was here.

My cousin had a baby shower last weekend, and my aunt and I got to talking about my life and what I'm doing and how school is and such. She mentioned how Christmas time was coming up soon, and I should send her a list of all the lenses I would like for my camera.
So today, I started writing a list, because not only does my aunt want one, I need one as well as my father. I forgot how expensive lenses were. I almost feel bad for sending a list to her with the lenses I found interesting. Thankfully the most expensive lens that I would REALLY appreciate having is only around $500, which is actually a great catch for a new lens.
I'm starting to get everything back on track and I feel good. Work has offered me forty hours a week, Tuesdays to Saturdays, full time. Obviously I said yes. One, it'll keep me occupied, two, I need the money for all the places and things that I need, and three, come on, it isn't too bad! It'll take some getting used to, but it'll teach me how to balance my time properly again, since I also have school to figure out as well.
I'm thankful I'm not going to class anymore, because I would not have the energy to do eight hour shifts during the week while still attending school at 8:30am every day.
I'm planning a couple trips to Montreal within a month and I'm pretty excited for that. I kind of rambled about all the plans I had in the previous post, out of pure excitement. I emailed my parents soon after I published that post, and re-read the next day. Talk about embarrassing.
But none the less, it's all coming up so fast and I need to make sure I'll have enough time to do everything I need to do.

Anyway, I'm going to go look at some more lenses, maybe watch some more Anime. I don't think I'll be getting out of bed for awhile. Have a good day :)
Introducing Nikon 1 – A Breakthrough in Technology and Design
Introducing Nikon 1 – A Breakthrough in Technology and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment