• Anime/Manga,
  • Makeup,
  • Photography,
  • Pokemon,
  • Reading,
  • Sleeping,
  • Writing

Monday, 3 October 2011

Hi there

Welcome!
I'm Tara, otherwise known as Tarawr, or any other crazy nickname you can think of! I decided to start this blog as a good way to get my photography up and running. I'm still currently in high school, but I plan on going to college for a Photography course.
I don't really know what I'm supposed to do here, but I feel as if it'll help me a lot. I love to write, and often find myself writing in a Journal type style most days, so maybe this will become a substitute for that, as well! We shall see.
But for now, I should probably go get ready - the rain is making me feel gross, but the day is still in full bloom.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment